Lavorare in DoveVivo:
Diamo spazio al talento!
Junior Graphic Designer Internship - RIF. 173/2021
JUNIOR EXPERIENCE DESIGN INTERNSHIP
We are looking for a graphic designer to help us grow and scale our marketing visual assets across Europe.
In the role, reporting directly to our Experience Design Manager, you will work on a broad range of graphic design projects, including online and offline comms and campaigns. This is a hands-on role and a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop in an ambitious company.
- Enable Marketing and Sales function by working on a number of assets across a variety of channels - ads campaigns, email design, digital banners, landing pages templates etc.
- Develop communication materials for internal and external initiatives
- Create homepage banners
- Create daily basis posts for social media editorial plan
- Update existing/create corporate literature for both digital and print
- Produce templates and creative assets for presentations,
- Be a brand guardian, continuing to elevate the brand’s positioning, and ensuring all content is within our visual tone of voice.
- You have familiarity with typography, layout, colours, and aesthetics
- You are able to get things done quickly (while maintaining quality)
- You’re not just a visual thinker. You can make your ideas come alive with words too.
- You have the ability to translate complex concepts into visually compelling solutions
- You maximise creative opportunities whenever they appear
- Fluent English and Italian speaker
- Great creativity and strong design skills
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Specific experience with email and digital adv design would be appreciated
- Animation and video production skills is a strong plus
Working for the DoveVivo team means working for a constantly growing company as a member of a young cohesive team, in a dynamic stimulating environment. In recognition of the commitment we seek from all of our employees, we offer:
- Full-time internship
- Company parties & social events
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- International environment
- Training and team building activities
- Ticket restaurant
- Cozy working environment and leisure room
- Company phone and laptop
For more information, please have a look at our People & Career section.