How can we help you?
I want to change room, but I want to stay with DoveVivo. What do I need to do?
When renting with DoveVivo you can change rooms in the same apartment or move to another one of our apartments. If you want to do either of these, the conditions are the same: you can give notice, in line with policy, three months prior to the end date of your minimum stay or you can choose the “with a replacement” or “early termination” options (the latter only if expressly stated in your agreement).
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION TERMINATION
- How do I give notice in line with policy for the end date of my minimum stay?
- I want to change room, but I want to stay with DoveVivo. What do I need to do?
- I no longer want to give notice. What should I do?
- What happens if I don’t find a replacement?
- Can I change exit option?
- Will you notify me if you find a replacement for my room?
- I want to send you a recorded delivery letter or PEC (certified email). What is the address I should use and which information should I include?
- Can I use the photographs on your site to look for a replacement?
- How do I tell you that I’ve found a replacement?
- Can I use my security deposit to pay the final months of my rent?