How can we help you?
I want to change room, but I want to stay with DoveVivo. What do I need to do?1647 have viewed this question - 9 consider it usefulWhen renting with DoveVivo you can change rooms in the same apartment or move to another one of our apartments. If you want to do either of these, the conditions are the same: you can give notice, in line with...Discover more >
What happens if I don’t find a replacement?2967 have viewed this question - 8 consider it usefulIf you don’t find a replacement for your room, you have the following options:...Discover more >
Will you notify me if you find a replacement for my room?239 have viewed this question - 0 consider it usefulOf course, you will be notified via email as soon as the room is reserved by someone who paid the commitment deposit. The same email will contain all the necessary information to be able to prepare your check-out in the...Discover more >
How do I tell you that I’ve found a replacement?1516 have viewed this question - 4 consider it usefulIf you’ve found a replacement interested in renting your room, you can send their details to your point of contact at DoveVivo. Your point of contact is the person who helped you when you reserved your room, so you should...Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION TERMINATION
- How do I give notice in line with policy for the end date of my minimum stay?
- I want to change room, but I want to stay with DoveVivo. What do I need to do?
- I no longer want to give notice. What should I do?
- What happens if I don’t find a replacement?
- Can I change exit option?
- Will you notify me if you find a replacement for my room?
- I want to send you a recorded delivery letter or PEC (certified email). What is the address I should use and which information should I include?
- Can I use the photographs on your site to look for a replacement?
- How do I tell you that I’ve found a replacement?
- Can I use my security deposit to pay the final months of my rent?