How can we help you?
Can I use my security deposit to pay the final months of my rent?
The security deposit is used to pay for any damage found at check-out as well as any unsettled invoices. It is therefore not possible to use the deposit to pay for the final months of rent.
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION TERMINATION
- How do I give notice in line with policy for the end date of my minimum stay?
- I want to change room, but I want to stay with DoveVivo. What do I need to do?
- I no longer want to give notice. What should I do?
- What happens if I don’t find a replacement?
- Can I change exit option?
- Will you notify me if you find a replacement for my room?
- I want to send you a recorded delivery letter or PEC (certified email). What is the address I should use and which information should I include?
- Can I use the photographs on your site to look for a replacement?
- How do I tell you that I’ve found a replacement?
- Can I use my security deposit to pay the final months of my rent?