How can we help you?
Arranging your check-in
How do I book my check-in?2265 have viewed this question - 50 consider it usefulYou can book an appointment for your check-in using the DoveVivo App. In the DoveVivo and Me section of the menu you can select the most convenient time for you from the available slots. During check-in, which will take place...Discover more >
Where and when can I check in?1714 have viewed this question - 15 consider it usefulDepending on the city where you have decided to rent your room, you can check in at the DoveVivo main offices in Milan, Rome, Bologna, Turin and Padova. Please find below the addresses, office opening hours and time slots during...Discover more >
Can I check in outside office hours?1050 have viewed this question - 6 consider it usefulIf you are not able to check in during the DoveVivo office opening hours, you can check in on different days and times at an additional cost of €50. Please arrange your appointment in advance with DoveVivo staff through our...Discover more >
If I can't come to check-in personally, can I have someone else check in for me?937 have viewed this question - 7 consider it usefulSince the sublease contract is a legally recognized document and can only be made with those who are going to occupy the rented room, we are not able to accept anyone else (even members of your family) delegated by you...Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION CHECK-IN
- What should I pay upon check-in?
- Can I check the room before signing the contract?
- What documents should I bring for check-in?
- How do I book my check-in?
- How is my commitment deposit used?
- What do I need for living in the house?
- How do I get my Italian Tax ID number?
- Where and when can I check in?
- What's the difference between quotation and invoice?
- Who are my roommates?
- How do I apply for a residence permit?
- Can I check in outside office hours?
- What are the dimensions of my bed?
- Are the details of my credit card saved?
- What happens if I find that there are some things wrong with the room when I first enter it?
- What happens if I don't have all the required documents at check-in?
- If I can't come to check-in personally, can I have someone else check in for me?
- Can I leave-send parcels in-from the apartment before I check in?