How can we help you?
Documents and Payment
What documents do I need to have handy to reserve the room?1320 have viewed this question - 23 consider it usefulDuring the “Reserve this room” process, you will be asked to upload a PDF/photo of your identity card/passport and, if you have one, your Italian fiscal code (codice fiscale). We need these documents to prepare and finalize the rental agreement...Discover more >
How do I pay the deposit to reserve my room?1356 have viewed this question - 8 consider it usefulYou can pay the deposit to reserve your room by pre-authorizing the amount on your card. Only if your reservation is confirmed, within 24 working hours from your request, will the amount be charged to confirm your reservation....Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION BOOKING
- How can I find my perfect room?
- What documents do I need to have handy to reserve the room?
- How do the filters work?
- What is the security deposit for?
- How do I pay the deposit to reserve my room?
- How can I select the district?
- What are the fees for registering the rental agreement and the stamp (bollo)?
- What are representative photos?
- Can I send more than one request to reserve a room?
- Can I view the room before reserving it?
- What do I need to do to reserve the room I want?