How can we help you?
Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?922 have viewed this question - 4 consider it usefulThe €2 stamp (marca da bollo) you’ll see on invoices and receipts is required to pay the tax due on operations where VAT is not applicable. It is mandatory for all invoices for a total value of over €77.47 in...Discover more >
Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?1243 have viewed this question - 7 consider it usefulPayment of the registration tax is mandatory because, after signing the contract, it is necessary to make it valid for legal purposes. To do this the lease must be registered to the Revenue Agency within 30 days from the date...Discover more >
How is the registration tax calculated?833 have viewed this question - 2 consider it usefulRegistration tax is divided 50% between DoveVivo (which is acting as owner) and the occupant and varies according to the type of property. For residential buildings, registration tax is 2% of the annual fee multiplied by the number of annuities...Discover more >
When is the ISTAT update applied?778 have viewed this question - 2 consider it usefulThe rent is updated every year to measure the rate of inflation recorded by ISTAT (National Statistics Institute) based on the cost of living....Discover more >
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- What is a SEPA Direct Debit (SDD)?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- How does it work?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Which countries are in the SEPA Area?
- How can I send you my bank details?
- What can I do if I see a wrong amount in my invoice?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?
- I don’t have an Italian IBAN; what can I do?
- Can I change bank details previously provided?
- Can I use an IBAN with a different account holder than me?
- When will the amount be debited?
- How can I check the debits?
- What happens if there are debts?