How can we help you?
How does it work?
By signing the SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) mandate and advising the banking details, you authorise DoveVivo to debit the current account indicated with the predefined amount that will be due. In this way, you won’t have to worry about remembering the due date and finding the time to make a bank credit transfer or pay with a credit card or cash. The only thing you have to ensure is that there is enough money in the account you’ve advised to us.
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- What is a SEPA Direct Debit (SDD)?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- How does it work?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Which countries are in the SEPA Area?
- How can I send you my bank details?
- What can I do if I see a wrong amount in my invoice?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?
- I don’t have an Italian IBAN; what can I do?
- Can I change bank details previously provided?
- Can I use an IBAN with a different account holder than me?
- When will the amount be debited?
- How can I check the debits?
- What happens if there are debts?