How can we help you?
Can I use an IBAN with a different account holder than me?
When you sign the SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) mandate, you have to indicate the bank details of the account where the direct debit will be activated and the name of the account holder. If the bank details are different from the person signing the sub-letting contract, this should be indicated when you sign the SDD form.
Was this article helpful?
SEE ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE SECTION ACCOUNTING
- What do I need to know about the deposit?
- What are the payment methods?
- Why do I have to pay €2 stamp duty?
- What is a SEPA Direct Debit (SDD)?
- Can the charges for terminating the rental be deducted from the security deposit?
- Do I need to send my payment receipt every quarter?
- Why do I have to pay for contract registration (or registration tax)?
- How does it work?
- When will I receive invoices?
- How is the registration tax calculated?
- Which countries are in the SEPA Area?
- How can I send you my bank details?
- What can I do if I see a wrong amount in my invoice?
- Can I download invoices from the DoveVivo App?
- When is the ISTAT update applied?
- I don’t have an Italian IBAN; what can I do?
- Can I change bank details previously provided?
- Can I use an IBAN with a different account holder than me?
- When will the amount be debited?
- How can I check the debits?
- What happens if there are debts?